Hi Eva friends,
Our parts team has located an awesome deal you shouldn’t miss. The ULTRALOQ U-Bolt Pro WiFi Smart Lock.
About this item
- Control Your Ultraloq Smart Lock Anytime, Anywhere: Lock, unlock, share access and see a Log of who’s entered and exactly when they did remotely using a smartphone App with built-in WiFi. No extra hub is required. Share the key or code remotely with your family, guests, or service people for permanent access, specific dates, or periods. Connectivity: 2.4GHz WiFi only (802.11 b/g/n)
- 6-in-1 Keyless Entry Smart Lock: Touch and Go 360° Fingerprint ID + Anti-peep Keypad + Smartphone + Auto Unlock + Shake to Open + Mechanical Key.
- Smart Auto Lock and Auto Unlock: Smart Lock automatically locks if your door closes with a door sensor and unlocks when you arrive at your door with your smartphone in your pocket. Voice control with Alexa and Google Assistant. Works with Smartthings and IFTTT. Compatible with Apple Watch.
- Certified Highest Security and Durability: ANSI/BHMA A156.36 Commercial Grade 1. Proven for up to 35 times the strength of standard residential locks along with a 7 times longer lifespan. IP65-rated dust and weatherproof external Smart Lock built to withstand heat and cold.
- DIY Installation: Replace your current deadbolt with just a screwdriver. Backed by Ultraloq, the world’s leading smart lock brand with more than 1 million happy American users. Plus lifetime mechanical warranty and 18 months electronic warranty.
Reviewed in the United States on November 6, 2022
The reviews definitely had me feeling concerned that this lock wouldn’t even be worth trying. I tend to look at the positives and negatives to see if there are any trends and similarities in what people are positively and negatively experiencing. Definitely had some concerns about whether the fingerprint method even worked, battery life, auto locking, wi-fi functionality, and motor drive. Our entryway has a front door and then you have to go up a set of stairs so I knew the version that needs to connect to a bridge wouldn’t work for me. I read a lot of complaints about the lock not functioning well if it isn’t super close to the bridge and I have no outlets close to my front door so that pretty much left me with the version with built-in wifi.