Why Wait? Beat the Seasonal Rush
Get your HVAC system tuned up now!
Why we recommend tuneups
Extend the life of your system
A tune-up will catch small problems before they become larger, more serious issues
Avoid costly repairs
A recent analysis of service calls revealed that over 56% of system repairs could have been avoided with regular maintenance
Reduce heating/cooling costs
After our tune-up, your HVAC system will operate more efficiently
The most affordable Service Plan in the Nation!
Price displayed includes a $4/mo discount for a glowing review and $4/mo discount for adding a yard sign/bumper sticker
|Gas Furnace or Boiler||$87/yr or $7.25/m||$219/yr or $18.25/m|
|Gas Furnace and Air Conditioner||$198/yr or $16.50/m||$438/yr or $36.50/m|
|Oil Furnace or Boiler||$87/yr or $7.25/m||$269/yr or $22.42/m|
|Oil Furnace and Air Conditioner||$198/yr or $16.50/m||$488/yr or $40.67/m|
|Air Conditioner||$87/yr or $7.25/m||$219/yr or $18.25/m|
|Heat Pump w/ Backup Electric||$87/yr or $7.25/m||$438/yr or $36.50/m|
|Heat Pump w/ Backup Boiler||$198/yr or $16.50/m||$488/yr or $40.67/m|
|EAC/Media or Box Filter||$69/yr or $5.75/m||$138/yr or $11.50/mo|
|Humidifier||$63/yr or $5.25/m||$126/yr or $10.50/mo|
|Steam Humidifier||$99/yr or $8.25/m||$219/yr or $18.25/m|
Become an Eva Advantage Member for only $4.50/mo
Get Priority service, Discounted rates & Earn eva points
What’s In It for Me? Why Should I Enroll?
- 48-hour or Same Day Response Time
- Receive preferential treatment over non members; your emergency is fast-tracked to the front of the line.
- Instant Discounts on Repairs
- Earn Eva points that you can use to redeem merchandise or services
- Peace of Mind knowing that you are taking preventive measures to ensure the well-being of your family!
Electric or Gas Heater Tune-up
- Inspection of furnace and heat exchanger
- Test airflow for dangerous carbon monoxide
- Test ignition system for safe and proper operation
- Test safety and control circuits for proper operation
- Test exhaust system for proper ventilation
- Calibrate thermostat (if necessary)
- Test furnace flame for proper burn mechanism
- Measure and adjust gas pressure for peak efficiency
- Clean or replace up to a 1″ filter
- Clean furnace exterior
Oil or Gas Boiler Tune-up
- Inspect system for general problems
- Inspect boiler circuits for presence of air in piping
- Check boiler pressurization, add or remove pressure as needed
- Check condition and operation of all air elimination devices
- Check and test boiler high limit aquastat control & settings if applicable
- Ensure safety relief valve piping is 6″ above the floor and no leaks present
- Check for appropriate gas/oil pressure both from the meter and to the manifold
- Verify proper operation of all circulator pumps, zone valves and relays
- Verify piping is free of gas/oil leaks
Would you gamble with maintenance on your vehicle? HVAC systems work 24/7 and require regular maintenance to operate reliably and efficiently.
Six Reasons HVAC Maintenance is Essential
- Save Money – Prevent costly breakdowns, reduce energy bills, extend the life of your system and maintain the integrity of your warranty. Regular HVAC maintenance is said to reduce the risk of costly breakdowns by 95%.
- Improve Your Air Quality – preventive maintenance helps ensure that the warm or cooled air circulating through your vents is as clean and well-filtered as possible.
- Improve Your Comfort – regular maintenance helps your system produce and distribute warm or cool air evenly and steadily. It reduces the odds that you arrive home one day in the winter to a cold home with no heat.
- Keep Your Home Safer – preventive maintenance helps to safeguard your family against the risk of carbon monoxide or water leaks. The most common cause of carbon monoxide is a cracked or failed heat exchanger.
- Help the Environment – well-maintained HVAC systems use considerably less fuel. Service Technicians can also explain to you the benefits of programmable thermostats that also help reduce the impact on the environment.
- Peace of Mind – investing in a preventive maintenance plan gives you the comfort of knowing that if something goes wrong, you have already taken steps to make the situation as painless as possible.
Why gamble with your family’s safety and well-being?
For a relatively small investment, you can save money, breathe clean air, enjoy increased safety and comfort in your home and help the environment while boosting your overall peace of mind.
Terms & Conditions
**By signing up for any of our monthly service plans, I authorize the financial institution (bank) or credit card company to charge my credit/debit card to pay my Eva Maintenance Agreement on a monthly basis. I agree that each debit or charge to my account will include a 6% charge for PA taxes. This contract will terminate once the agreed upon term length has been fulfilled. This contract cannot be cancelled early without penalty. I agree that I will pay any remaining balance of my payment plan if I choose to cancel..