The Hansgrohe Allegro Kitchen Faucet is the perfect compliment to your kitchen. This faucet will last you a lifetime due to the premium construction and superior design.
Why we love the Hansgrohe Allegro HighArc Kitchen Faucet :
*SUPERIOR DESIGN: German design and engineering delivers optimal performance for all of your kitchen faucet needs
*EXTENDED HOSE RANGE: With the pull-out spout’s extended range, 150-degree swivel spout and two spray modes, kitchen tasks have never been so easy
*STURDY MATERIALS: Solid brass construction; ceramic cartridge ensures long-term, leak-free operation
*SIMPLE TO CLEAN: The easy-to-clean anti-limescale silicone aerator optimize water flow performance and can be quickly wiped clean
*LIMITED LIFETIME CONSUMER WARRANTY: All hansgrohe products are covered by a limited manufacturer warranty applicable to the original purchaser
Call us to get this brand new Hansgrohe Allegro HighArc Kitchen Faucet for $779 and receive free delivery & setup at your home or business.
Must be local to Lehigh Valley!
Eva members get an additional $50 off.
Timeless design and quality in your kitchen with the Allegro N transitional design that blends harmoniously into any kitchen. The sleek, ergonomic handle design offers great ease of use and can also be operated safely with soapy hands. The Allegro N kitchen faucet is available in 3 finishes: Chrome, Steel Optic, and Brushed Gold Optic. QuickClean technology cleans the kitchen faucet quickly and MagFit keeps the hand spray safe and secure in the faucet spout. This faucet includes a matching baseplate and soap dispenser.
- (1) Kitchen Faucet
- (1) Baseplate
- (1) Soap Dispenser
- Single-hole faucet; can be installed over multi-hole setup with included baseplate.
- The Allegro N HighArc kitchen faucet has a height of 15.75 inches
- The anti-limescale silicone aerator can be quickly wiped clean
- Water flow rate of 1.75 GPM
- This faucet includes a baseplate and soap dispenser with purchase
Dimensions & Weight:
- 9.88” L x 4.52” W x 15.75” H
- Weight: 5.26 lbs.
- Step 1: The finish on the hansgrohe faucet is best cleaned with a soft cotton cloth (slightly damp only if necessary). By gently wiping away, you will already remove most of the dirt without damaging the material. Please do not use sponges, brushes or microfiber cloths.
- Step 2: Limescale residues are typically deposited in corners and at joints. For this, use a mild, citric acid-based cleanser. Please do not spray the concentrate directly onto the faucet but onto a cloth instead.
- Step 3: The aerator is easy to remove for cleaning. If you place it in warm water with a little cleaning agent, the deposits will dissolve after about ten minutes of exposure. Lots of hansgrohe products are equipped with QuickClean technology. With this quick anti-limescale function, you can easily rub limescale off of the faucet.
- Step 4: Thoroughly rinse the faucet with clear water.
- Step 5: Repeat the first step again to remove any cleaning agent residues and give the surface a radiant finish.